At Ray White Waterford we know what is truly important to you…. Profit, Protection and Communication. We are an agency that works as hard as you do. We understand that your property portfolio often represents the most significant investment you have made and we treat it that way.
Our mission: ‘to provide valued, impartial guidance to help our clients achieve their goals’
This is accomplished by:
- Investing time in you, to fully understand your needs and position.
- Building lasting relationships based on respect and trust.
- Use of the very latest cloud-based technology software that provides you with real-time access to your property’s information, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This software includes efficient and straightforward access to your dedicated manager along with detailed income and expenditure statements at the click of a button.
Why does our Agency stand out above the rest?
- Dedicated Leasing Team – Our leasing team consists of a Leasing Agent, who is ‘out on the road’ showing your property, whilst the Leasing Manager is ‘in house’ interviewing prospective tenants and vetting their applications.
- Routine Inspections Officer – We offer a full-time Routine Inspections Officer to regularly monitor your property. By adopting preventative maintenance measures, we aim to reduce the higher costs of reactive maintenance. This saves you money and time, adding value to your investment.
- Experienced Property Managers – We are very fortunate to have some of the most experienced and sought-after Property Managers in our region. We consistently invest in training and technology to ensure that our team are at the peak of the industry and able to offer outstanding service to our owners at all times.
- Property Management based Directors – The Owners of the business have a combined experience in Property Management of over 30+ years and understand the integral position that exceptional property management services play when investing in property.
- Member of the REIQ – Ray White Waterford is also a proud accredited Member of the REIQ (Real Estate Institute of Queensland) and at all times acts in accordance with the REIQ recommended best practice procedures.