Waterfront Acreage + Huge Home All Offers Will Be Considered!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
The owners must sell this huge split level home and have given clear instructions to bring all serious offers forward for their consideration. This one of a kind property is positioned on a private 16,630sqm of waterfront acreage and would be ideal for horse lovers.
This beautiful family home could easily be suitable for a dual living situation with a huge living area and bathroom beside the downstairs. All rooms on all levels open out to the fully screened verandah, which adds extra living space to this already large home and scenic views from all rooms.
With gorgeous views of the river and across to farmland, this provides a great place to relax or entertain with family and friends. Conveniently located within walking distance to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre, Tygum Lagoon, Waterford Club Hotel and Public transport. Many local schools within minutes' drive include: Canterbury College, Waterford State School, Waterford West State School and Marsden High School.
Logan City Council development application rules would allow for construction of a granny-flat style dwelling on the property.
- Four Spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master bedroom offering an oversized ensuite
- Two Separate dining areas
- Two separate living areas
- Country style timber quality kitchen
- Modern giant family bathroom plus an extra bathroom
- 4 Air conditioning systems throughout the home
- Fully enclosed verandah spreading the rear of the property with incomparable river views
- Large double lock-up garage has a huge storage room
- 2 Large powered sheds
- 25m in-ground pool
- 3 x 24,000 litre Water tanks
This property has to be seen to be believed, it offers everything! An inspection is an absolute must on this property so call today to organise your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
1.66 ha / 4.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.