Space, Style and Strolling distance to School - What more could you want?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious contemporary home is built with family in mind. Make your mornings easier with school positioned only a short stroll for the kids, the prestigious Canterbury College teaches children from kinder to year 12. In your down time, you and the family can take advantage of the Woodlands district park fitted with tennis and basketball courts, BBQ's and gazebos for some low-key family fun.
Style and space in a quiet location, surrounded by tranquil bushland outlooks with no front neighbours, providing the ideal setting for this contemporary home, where design and presentation deliver the perfect family scenario. Forget postage stamp sized blocks, as space will never be an issue with the sprawling family home set on a whopping 640sqm block.
- Three living areas including air-conditioned lounge
- Superb contemporary kitchen with dishwasher, generous pantry and island bench,
- Alfresco dining area
- Master bedroom offering walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Three additional double sized bedrooms all offer ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Dazzling central bathroom, complete with separate bath and shower
- Security screens throughout
- Fully fenced and low maintenance and landscaped 640sqm allotment
- Rainwater tank
- Double automatic garage with rare drive-through access to the rear yard
- Additional off-road parking
- Positioned only minutes drive to the local shopping precinct, cafes, parkland reserves, bike paths and highway access
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.