Fantastic entry level buying
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Welcome to 21 Stewart Street, Marsden. Nestled in a hush quiet convenient location amid landscaped gardens on a 604m2 level block, this sun filled home is perfect to move straight into.
If you are tired of paying rent then this home is ideal for first home buyers or investors. The home is beautifully presented with freshly painted white interiors, clean carpets and an abundance of windows for natural light and breezes.
On entering the home, you will be delighted by the spacious air conditioned open plan lounge, dining and modern kitchen with easy flow access to the huge rear covered deck. The kitchen is functional and neat with breakfast bar, pantry and plenty of storage.
Three bedrooms are spacious with built in robes and modern window dressings. The bathroom is modern, fresh and light.
The rear deck has room for the family summer barbeques plus space for undercover games for the kids to run around safe and sound. There is a neat functional laundry plus a locked garden shed for tools and mower.
Plenty of off street parking available on this block, featuring a huge covered double carport with undercover access to the front door.
A short drive to a variety of shops, cafes and transport is walking distance.
With low interest rates, seize this opportunity now to secure this great piece of real estate. Owner says sell!
Call Neville now to book your inspection.
- Three double bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern functional kitchen with plenty of storage
- Freshly painted interiors
- Stylish window coverings
- Modern clean crisp bathroom
- Open plan living with dining and access through to rear deck
- Huge covered deck with plenty of space for the kids to play
- Fully fenced low maintenance backyard, 604m2 block
- Limitless potential to add value
- Oversized double car covered accommodation
- Short driving distance to shops, schools with transport walking distance
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.