1.5 Year Old Investment Selling at a $50,000+ Loss!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Purchased brand new in 2011 for $360,000 and selling for $310,000 today! With an annual rent return of $19,240 that is a 6.2%+ return p/a on your investment.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to buy a near new property for an outstanding price. This price will never be repeated, so get in quick and secure your next prized investment or new home.
Positioned in a new estate in a sought-after pocket of Loganlea, the property is perfect for anyone working at the Logan Hospital or students at Griffith Uni or Logan TAFE. This modern property comes with all of the 'must-have' features including:
- A mere 1.5 years old!
- Stylish rendered brick facade
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Four (4) bedrooms
- Master with air-conditioning, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Generous main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Spacious, air-conditioned and tiled open plan lounge and dining areas
- Low maintenance courtyard with pergola area
- Shared BBQ area
- Rent return of $370p/w until March 2013
- Close to public transport and highway/tollway access
- Motivated Vendor ready to meet the market
Make no mistake the property will be sold, so be sure to get in quick to avoid disappointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
172m² / 0.04 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.