IMPECCABLY PRESENTED HOME
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
It's not too often you enter a home that gives you that warm welcoming feeling.
There has been no stone left unturned when it comes to ensuring that this home is ready to move straight into, just unpack and relax around the beautiful in ground pool that is surrounded by magnificent decking that has been over engineered so it will be there for many decades to come.
As soon as you enter through the front door the uniqueness of this home is evident with the different zones of the home spread out over several levels, this is a very easy home to live in.
- Two (2) separate living areas
- Great kitchen that looks out over the private rear yard.
- The large dining room flows out onto the rear entertainment area.
- Three (3) generous size bedrooms all with built ins. Ensuite to the main bedroom and walk in robe.
- Three (3) split cycle air conditioners.
- Good size main bathroom
- Three (3) toilets
- Ceiling fans
- Security screens and doors throughout and back to base security system.
- 3000 Lt water tank.
- Double remote control garage
- Double carport
- Lockable undercover area for Jet Ski's or whatever you need kept dry and safe.
The deck that flows out to the side of the home has views to Mount Gravatt Lookout and beyond to Brisbane City enabling you to watch all the fireworks events that are held in and around the city.
For the man of the house there is a great workshop under the house that is fully concreted, has power, lighting and even its own toilet so no need to go back upstairs unless it is teatime.
If you are sick of the everyday type home then you definitely need to view this home as I am sure it will excite you like it has every agent in our office.
Please contact Tony or Carol for an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.