Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MORTGAGEE IN POSSESSION!
- Land: 86 ha (212 acres)
MORTGAGEE IN POSSESSION!!! BIG LAND!! BIG OPPORTUNITY!!
What a rare chance to acquire such a unique property so close to all local facilities, you would be foolish to let this one pass you by!
- 211.8 Acres or 85.72 Hectares of extremely fertile land
- 5 separate titles
- Over 1.6 KM of river frontage to Logan River
- Underground irrigation to several areas of the property
- Old structure which has been used as a site office
- The opportunities that this property offers are numerous to say the least.
- Subject to Council approval possible uses could be,
- Turf farm
- Golf Course
- Large market garden
- Equine facilities like a horse stud, large scale agistment, Trotting facility or maybe a Polo facility?
- Large Church complex
- Heavy equipment storage facility
- Share farming
- Huge amount of useable land to set up whatever you like. (STCA)
Private inspections only so Call Tony Wright now on 0477 011 612 to arrange your inspection of this truly unique property.
Do not sit idle and wait until the auction day, do your research NOW and be prepared to bid on auction day as this property MUST and WILL be sold!
86 ha / 212 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.