This property will be available from July 24, 2017.
Space, Style and Strolling distance to School - What more could you want?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious contemporary home is built with family in mind thanks to its size, layout and vicinity to the Woodlands district park fitted with tennis and basketball courts, BBQ's and gazebos for some low-key family fun.
This home is above the rest and only one viewing will help you see why! With no front neighbours, stunning design and presentation, close to schools, shops AND the NEW Waterford Bus service, making commuting an easy task! Forget postage stamp sized blocks this property sits on a 640sqm fuly fenced block.
* Master bedroom offering walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
* Three additional double sized bedrooms all offer ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Dazzling central bathroom, complete with separate bath and shower
* Three living areas including air-conditioned lounge
* Superb contemporary kitchen with dishwasher, generous pantry and island bench,
* Alfresco dining area
* Security screens throughout
* Rainwater tank
* Double automatic garage with rare drive-through access to the rear yard
PLEASE REGISTER FOR VIEWINGS. We cannot guarantee agents will turn up to viewings if you do not register.
ATTENDING A VIEWING? Viewings run for 10 minutes only. At the viewing you will be required to provide your Full Name, Mobile Number and Drivers Licence Number for security purposes. Please note that the date properties are listed as available and/or for viewing may be subject to change without notice at the agents' discretion and dependant on application status Ray White Waterford will not be liable for any inconvenience or costs incurred by incoming tenants. **We do not take 1FORM Applications**
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
640m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.